Arab Politics in Israel and the 20th Election
A new survey from Konrad-Adenauer Stiftung on the Arab vote found:
- Arab participation will likely increase this election, to 64.7%
- The Joint List will likely get 13 seats, and Arab voters will provide a seat to Meretz and Labor
- 86% of Arabs want the Joint List to stay united after the election
- The establishment of the list has increased faith in the Knesset
- The most important issues for Arab voters are (in order): internal Arab affairs (employment, education, healthcare, violence, women's rights), government policies toward Arabs, and Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
Read the full report here.